10 October 2026

Colours

Alice Merton is a singer who grew up in Britain, Canada, and has a career that seems to have started in Germany. She started with the hugely successful single "No Roots" back in 2017, and followed up the single/EP with an album, Mint, in 2019. I had lost track of her during COVID, but she also released an album in 2022, and a third album in January of 2026.

She is apparently working on another album, as she released a single, that is not on either of those albums, in September.

This song is "Colours" by Alice Merton. It was released as a single on the 13th of September to all of the regular music services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.