If you wrote this into a fictional story, people would say you were being ridiculous. But it really happened. From Not the Bee: Pennsylvania cops say wife shot husband during argument over gun safety to prove her point
He would leave his 9mm pistol laying around, so she shot him to teach him a lesson. Or something.
Unfortunately, it was the last lesson her husband was ever going to learn.
She is facing charges of criminal homicide, aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
On the plus side, the gun has finally been stored far away from the children … in the evidence locker.
I fully expect the Clancy Brigade to explain to all of us how this wasn't her fault in about 3 minutes, though it might not get the national attention Clancy got.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.