03 September 2026

Legal Self-Defense During April 2026

The Crime Prevention Research Center is creating lists of self-defense incidents. Defensive Gun Uses By People Legally Carrying Guns: 28 Cases During April 2026

This list creation has been going on for a while. I have covered a few of them, but you can find all the info at their sight.

It is useful to have lists of incidents of legal self-defense. This is because the anti-gun part of the Left loves to say that self-defense doesn't happen.

From April 1st in Texas, to April 30th, also in Texas, click thru for the details. Share these lists with the people who don't believe armed self-defense ever happens, or who ask you why you think you need a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.