03 September 2026

Florida Bars Use of Welfare Cash for Tattoos and More

Because this isn't fraud, or something. Florida first to bar welfare cash for tattoos, theme parks, video games: 'Common Sense' | Fox News

Florida is becoming the first state to impose sweeping new limits on how welfare cash can be spent, blocking recipients from using cash-assistance benefits loaded onto EBT cards for purchases like tattoos, theme park tickets, video games, vaping products and other items not generally considered "basic needs" under a plan the Trump administration is urging other states to emulate.

Click thru for the details.

If you have enough money to go to a theme park, explain how you need money for food.

Hat tip to Chicks on the Right: No Tats for You! Florida Puts a Stop to Welfare Cash Being Used for Ink

I was today years old when I learned you could use welfare cash to get a tattoo—unless you’re in Florida, that is.

And also hat tip to and If All You See…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.