30 September 2026

Gypsy Nights

Craig Chaquico gets some grief over his association with Jefferson Starship, and Starship. Which I guess is fair, because a lot of that music from the end of that run isn't good. But he joined Jefferson Starship in the first year after Jefferson Airplane ended, when he was 21; it was probably financially rewarding. (Look up their gold and platinum records.) And he is an excellent guitar player.

Do I like all of his work? Of course not.

This song is "Gypsy Nights" by Craig Chaquico from his 1993 album Acoustic Highway. It was also included on the "best of album," Panorama: The Best Of Craig Chaquico from 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.