End of Watch. Fallen Kentucky State Police trooper arrives in Glasgow following procession from Louisville
According to KSP Commissioner Phillip Burnett, Phillips stopped a vehicle around 2 p.m. on I-65 in Warren County. He was assigned to KSP Post 3 in Bowling Green.
Officials said Emonnie Branch, 51, of Portland, Tennessee, was inside the vehicle. Police said Branch shot Phillips and fled the scene, triggering a statewide manhunt. Branch was taken into custody in Louisville. He was charged with murder of a first responder in connection with Phillips’ death.
Click thru for the details.
The man charged with killing KSP Trooper Hayden Phillips was on probation in Tennessee and had an active warrant out for violating it.
— Kentucky Girl (@Kentuckygirl1) September 29, 2026
Emonnie Branch, 51, was supposed to be supervised.
He was supposed to be picked up.
Instead he was on I-65 with a gun, and a husband and… pic.twitter.com/Nwo4lzeswe

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.