04 August 2026

The Democrats Have a Problem with Normal

Is anyone shocked at this point? Why Can't You Be Normal?! The Dems Are Nominating Total Freaks for Office.

n Maine, Nazi Graham Platner was booted after a rape allegation was lobbed against him. He was replaced by Troy Jackson, a Democrat with reported anger issues and someone who married his second cousin. Is it illegal or election-killing? No, but it does feed into the disturbing trend among Democrats: they can’t find normal people to run for office.

Click thru for a list.

You used to expect this from places like San Francisco. I'm old enough to remember when Sister Mary Boom Boom, Nun of the Above, ran for office in that city, and almost won. (People do want to vote for none of the above.) But I never expected this kind of insanity from Maine, or the rest of the items on the list.

Satanist weddings, beheading chickens, fake weddings, passing bills that protect child sex predators, hanging out with terrorists, hiring pedophiles—what is going on with the Democratic Party?

I miss Western Civilization. (Hat tip to MaddMedic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.