The people being stupid are everywhere; the topic they are being stupid about is Idaho. Another Seriously dumb motherf.... - by Miguel Gonzalez
The Left, and some on the Right, are going on about how the "Idaho Hero" missed his shots, as if that means anything.
Really? Aren’t you a retarded cupcake full of stupid sprinkles? Let me ask you this. You are outside your home doing something, maybe painting the front porch or washing your car and suddenly you realize that somebody is shooting at you, but you have not been hit yet. The question is what you do next, continue as if nothing is happening (I mean, he is missing, right) or ... ?
It is just a coincidence that the bad guy decided to kill himself, just at the moment he encountered resistance. Pure coincidence. Or is it?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.