13 April 2024

Baby Outlaw

The Old Guard is a movie that a lot of people have ignored. It didn't have the budget to be great, but it is certainly solid. Charlize Theron gives an outstanding performance, as do KiKi Layne and Chiwetel Ejiofor. It suffers from some woke messaging, and from some budget problems, but it is a good action/superhero movie.

Today's song was stuck in my drafts folder at the 357 Magnum Archives, but I was reminded of it by way of a question on social media not too long ago, so I thought I would dig it out and include it over here.

This is “Baby Outlaw” by Elle King. It was included in the 2018 album Shake the Spirit, but most people will know it from the soundtrack of The Old Guard. The scene is the closing credits. If you're worried about spoilers - it could be said there are some - you can use the link below the embedded video, which is audio only.

"Baby Outlaw" audio only track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.