15 March 2024

How Should an Elderly Woman Defend Herself from a Home Invasion?

If she didn't have a firearm, what should she have done? Authorities: Elderly woman fatally shoots suspect during home invasion near Blackfoot

A home invasion turned deadly for the intruder on Wednesday north of Blackfoot, authorities said.

The Bingham County Sheriff's Office said the elderly female homeowner fatally shot the adult male suspect during the home invasion.

She was injured and taken to a local hospital, but she is expected to recover.

So I wish the gun-haters out there would explain what she should have done differently. I'm not expecting them to explain.

Self-defense is a human right. Good guys 1, Bad Guys 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.