20 September 2023

You Wish

George Herbert Evelyn is better known as his stage name, Nightmares on Wax. I used to say that with a few exceptions I didn't really care for Trip Hop. As more of it is invading some of my Pandora playlists, that may be changing. I think the thing I object to the most at this point is the name of the genre, which I believe was cooked up by the suits running the music business. It has nothing in common with Hip Hop, but the suits wanted to market it. Or something. I could be wrong about that.

In any event, this shouldn't be too distressing while we wait for the caffeine to take hold.

This is "You Wish" by Nightmares on Wax from his 2006 album In a Space Outta Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.