20 September 2023

The CIA, COVID-19, Coverups and a Whistleblower

Because nothing says "science," like offering people money to support a certain position. CIA tried to pay off analysts to bury findings that COVID lab leak was likely: whistleblower

I'm shocked - Shocked I tell you! - that the CIA would be up to no good.

The Central Intelligence Agency offered to pay off analysts in order to bury their findings that COVID-19 most likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, new whistleblower testimony to Congress alleges.

A senior-level CIA officer told House committee leaders that his agency tried to pay off six analysts who found SARS-CoV-2 likely originated in a Wuhan lab if they changed their position and said the virus jumped from animals to humans, according to a letter sent Tuesday to CIA Director William Burns.

OK, so I'm not shocked.

NO one will be called to account. Not Fauci. No one in the CIA. No budgets will be cut. Nothing will change.

And absolutely no three-letter-agency is trustworthy.

I'm glad I'm 60 and not 20. (Hat tip to Awaken with JP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.