10 July 2023

Emperor

Eastern High is a European (Swedish?) Metal band I tripped over a few years ago. I like some of their stuff. More as time goes by. They have sound that would not have been out of place on a 1970s or 1980s Rock & Roll radio station. Well, not completely out of place.

They published an album in 2021, which I only recently discovered. In fact, as I type this haven't had a chance to listen to the entire album, start to finish, though I have heard most of it. Actually, I'm not sure it is an album I want to listen to front to back.

Here's a link to the lyrics. I feel the lyrics are needed. They are singing in English, but it is not their first language, it is Metal, and the low-end has been seriously boosted.

This song is "Emperor" by Eastern High from their 2021 album Halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.