17 May 2023

Welcome To My House

Another song courtesy of the Spotify playlist Rock This. I have to say that I do like this playlist. Most of the songs on the list are usually awful, but there are a few hiding in there that I like, and few that I'm not sure about.

I think this band has possibilities. The songwriting is interesting, if not stellar. The musicianship is top notch. I don't know how long they have been together producing new music, but I think they need more songwriting experience. I could be wrong; it could just be a matter of taste. I will be listening to the entire EP when it comes out later this month.

This song is "Welcome To My House" by Yonaka. It is the title song to an EP due out May 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.