22 March 2023

Monsieur's Departure

Here is a song that has some energy, but won't be too jarring before the coffee has a chance to take hold. It is from a band I really like. I think I most like the quality of the vocals.

Qntal describes themselves as Electro-medieval, though I usually think of them as Darkwave, which may not be correct. They are German, but sing in several languages, including - as we have today - in English. Even though they are singing in English, here's a link to the lyrics in case you want them.

This is "Monsieur's Departure" by Qntal from the 2006 album Qntal V: Silver Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.