22 March 2023

The Destruction of California

I'm not sure why YouTube dropped this in my path. It isn't Woke so they shouldn't be pushing it, and I don't' watch much political commentary on YT. Some, but most of my YT viewing is either about movies and other pop culture, or music.

California Insider is a channel hosted by Siyamak Khorrami of The Epoch Times Southern California. The video embedded below is about the destruction of Santa Monica - home to the famous pier. It had been a tourist destination for decades. It has shown up in any number of TV shows and movies. Now it is overrun by homelessness, drugs, and crime. Since it is a long video, I went searching for a shorter version. While I didn't find a short on the video in question, it wasn't hard to find one on the same topic. That topic is how rogue prosecutors, who refuse to prosecute crime, are destroying California. It applies to other places as well, such as Chicago, Baltimore, and Philadelphia, but today's video is from The Left Coast.

This is a short video, less than 1 minute, from California Insider titled One Minute To Understand How California Is Becoming Unsafe.

This is California Insider's long-form video Resident Tells How California's Famous Beach Town Is Getting Unsafe | Matt Wilson. It is 27 minute video, so plan accordingly. If you don't have 27 minutes, I can completely recommend the first two minutes, which is the intro; it is not quite the tl;dr version. Maybe watch that now and watch the rest another time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, of COURSE we're going to look for dirt on the guy shining the light, rather than address the $#!^ he's exposing! We'd have to DO something about that...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.