25 January 2023

Still Alive and Well

Every now and then I find a new artist (or new-to-me anyway) via social media. That is how I tripped over Sass Jordan, a blues singer/composer from Canada.

I've really only listened to her most current album, but I will be listening to the older stuff in her catalog in the near future.

As for the rest of the band, this if from her website:

As such, anticipate piercingly fierce guitar licks and defiantly driving tempos alongside Sass’ soulful signature rasp and the full backing of a glorious assortment of rambling road dogs, The Champagne Hookers — guitarists Chris Caddell and Jimmy Reid, drummer Cass Pereira, keyboardist Jesse O’Brien, and Steve Marriner on bass and harmonica.

This song is "Still Alive and Well" by Sass Jordan from her 2022 album Bitches Blues.

The social media reference was Eric Alper on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.