19 December 2022

The Wolf You Feed

Nita Strauss is a wonderful guitarist. She was the touring guitarist for Alice Cooper from 2014 to 2022, and now is apparently the guitarist for Demi Lovato. Today we listen to some of her solo work.

Nita comments: "If you look back at old interviews from the last ten years, any time I was asked about collaborating with a vocalist in the future, Alissa White-Gluz was always the first name out of my mouth. She is truly one of my favorite vocalists and performers in the industry and creating this track together was everything I hoped it would be."

This song is "The Wolf You Feed" By Nita Strauss featuring vocals by Alissa White-Gluz (usually of Arch Enemy) doing her signature Death Metal, Death Growl. At least part of the time. This song was released as a single in October, and has more than 2 million views on YouTube. Strauss has an album coming out soon (early 2023), but as I type this no date has been announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.