10 October 2022

Dogs Of Chernobyl

So it seems to be the season for releasing Heavy Metal albums. One of the bands that released an album is Megadeth. It is their first studio album in 6 years. I haven't had a chance to listen to all of it, but of what I've heard... well I like some of it. I really need to listen to the whole thing, and maybe listen to a couple of songs again.

It being Megadeth, and the first album in a number of years, it isn't too surprising that the album was number 3 on the Billboard 200 album chart as soon as it came out and moved quickly to the number 1 spot, which I suppose is why I tripped over it. The music press has to take note of Heavy Metal when it intrudes on their comfortable bubbles that much. Thrash isn't really my cup of tea, but the music industry hates it so much, that I love seeing it be successful.

This song is "Dogs Of Chernobyl" by Megadeth from their new album (2 September 2022) The Sick, the Dying... and the Dead!

The band's mascot is of course Vic Rattlehead. He usually appears on album covers, and he makes appearances at live performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.