05 August 2022

Keep Fighting

I've Said It Before. Keep Fighting. That is exactly what this child did. 12-year-old escapes Alabama home, leads cops to 2 bodies.

A young girl chewed through restraints to escape a rural Alabama home where investigators later found two decomposing bodies, authorities said.

José Paulino Pascual-Reyes, 37, is facing kidnapping charges and multiple counts of capital murder in connection to the bodies found at the home after a 12-year-old girl was discovered walking along a roadside early Monday in Dadeville.

A motorist stopped and called police.

“I would say she’s a hero,” [Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy] Abbett said. “It’s one of those things we won’t get into until later. We gave her medical attention. She is safe now. We want to keep her that way.”

Somehow I don't think this monster will get everything he deserves. Maybe Alabama will surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.