30 July 2022

What Happens When Delusional People Are a Threat to Society?

Unfortunately they cannot be confined to protect society from their craziness. That would be unfair. ‘I Think She Was Delusional’

Competition for the 2022 Understatement of the Year Award got a little tougher this week, thanks to Colby James, who was in Dallas Love Field Airport when a crazy woman with a gun got shot by cops.

You can click thru for the details. The quote that forms the title to Robert Stacy's post is from Colby James. And under the heading of Even MORE Stuff I Wish I Had Written: As to why the woman was found not fit to stand trial...

“It was not clear”? Could it possibly be any clearer? This woman is deranged, demented, daffy, wacky, cracked, zany, berserk, off her rocker, a few fries short of a Happy Meal and cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Click thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.