23 July 2022

Love Goes On and On

Today we have a song that came out in 2019. It is from Lindsey Stirling and is a collaboration with Amy Lee, lead singer of Evanescence. While the song came out in 2019, the "official video" only came out on July 12th. I imagine that it was COVID delayed in some way or another.

I really like Lindsey Stirling's approach to the violin, and she writes some interesting music. Amy Lee is one of my favorite vocalists in Hard Rock. And I have liked this song since I stumbled across it. (I'm not really sure when that was.)

Here is what Revolver had to say about their collaborations.

Evanescence singer Amy Lee and Lindsey Stirling have added a new chapter to their ongoing series of collaborations. Back in 2017, the violinist played on Evanescence's Synthesis album — which featured orchestral re-imagining of some of the band's most popular tracks. Shortly thereafter, she hit the road with the goth-metal hit-makers, a trek that saw Stirling join the band onstage for a powerhouse cover of Ozzy Osbourne's classic "No More Tears."

Then, in 2019, Stirling returned the favor by having Lee sing on a song called "Love Goes On and On" from her 2019 album, Artemis. It's been a few years since that track arrived in the world, but today (July 12th), the pair have finally unleashed its official music video.

This is "Love Goes On and On" by Lindsey Stirling featuring vocals by Amy Lee of Evanescence. It was included on the 2019 album Artemis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.