07 June 2022

Where Are the Parents In This Kid's Life?

What were you doing at the age of 12? I'm guessing armed robbery wasn't an activity. 12-year-old boy fires shot in Michigan gas station robbery

Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?”

He said he didn't do it for the money. So why? I can think of several explanations, but they all start with what the hell was going on at home?

Civilization was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.