09 June 2022

Self-defense in Detroit

It seems to have reporters confused. Detroit homeowner shoots, kills armed suspect he says pulled out gun: 'I had to defend myself'

A Detroit homeowner shot and killed a man who he says broke a window and pulled out a gun while raging outside his home early Tuesday morning.

He claimed someone in the home owed him money. He was wrong, of course, but he wouldn't listen to reason.

While I think that he made a few errors, I agree with the cops; this is a case of self-defense. Of course it is not up to me or the cops; the DA will determine if there are any charges.

Self-defense is a human-right, and it might even be your legal right in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.