19 June 2022

Arkansas State Police Pursuit

If you're a cop, running with lights and sirens, and other cops also running with lights and sirens are getting out of your way, what does that say?

ASP doesn't give up the fight. I watch a fair amount of police chase videos. It's the kind of thing you do when you have insomnia for days on end. There are any number of jurisdictions that won't execute a PIT maneuver above 45 MPH. ASP doesn't have that policy. In the video below, the PIT took place somewhere around 80 MPH.

I have searched for a news article relating to this incident, but either it was completely ignored, or my Google-fu is getting weak in my old age.

MULTI AGENCY PURSUIT on Stolen Vehicle - Arkansas State Police take primary - PIT and catches FIRE

I think I have it set to skip most of the chase, where the ASP trooper is mearly catching up to the pursuit, but YouTube doesn't always cooperate. For embedded videos. If it doesn't work, then skip to about 8 minutes and 40 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.