11 May 2022

Made of Tears

We had a song from Joe Satriani off his new album at the end of March. And I realized I had not featured anything by him aside from that. So...

I've found I really like the various artists producing instrumental guitar works. Buckethead showed up in one of my playlists, and when I cliked "like," more started showing up. Some is new-to-me, and some I have not listened to in decades. I can enjoy music without being distracted by lyrics. Todays song is very enjoyable.

This song is "Made of Tears" by Joe Satriani from his 2006 album, Super Colassal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.