09 February 2022

I'm Surprised That There Is Mention of This in the National Media

It doesn't support any narrative the media usually wants to support. 'Whites and Jews shall die'- Man arrested after UCLA shooting threat - The Jerusalem Post

Though I suppose it could be a case of eeeevil guns make people do evil things, at least according to the media.

It is certainly a case of Crazy People Are Dangerous (with apologies to Robert Stacy McCain).

A former philosophy lecturer who made mass shooting threats against the University of California Los Angeles and released an 803-page manifesto full of antisemitic, racist and misogynist rants was arrested in Colorado on Monday.

Boulder police confirmed his identity as Matthew Harris, a former staff member of UCLA.

Hat tip to The Daley Gator. And while not getting a lot of attention, there is some mention of this story in the National Media.

3 comments:

  1. A former philosophy lecturer, read that liberal fascist. Sorry I repeated myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A former philosophy lecturer, read that liberal fascist. Sorry I repeated myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A former philosophy lecturer, read that liberal fascist. Sorry I repeated myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.