21 November 2021

Who Had "Plague of Scorpions" on Their World Disaster Bingo Card?

I was expecting alien invasion, but this actually more biblical. Egypt hit by plague of scorpions as bizarre 'scorpionado' leaves hundreds hospitalised

Reports of the "scorpionado" came after several days of hail, rainfall and flooding battered the region.

Situated on the banks of the River Nile, Aswan is one of the world's driest cities.

I could see Sweet Metor of Death, Alien Invasion, Yellowstone caldera Eruption, etc. but I didn't seen plague of scorpions coming.

And just because, here is "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by the Scorpions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.