07 August 2021

Nothing Lasts Forever

I suppose I could classify this as a Power Ballad. It is by a Heavy Metal band, but I think not. Could it be a Symphonic Ballad? Well here we are, and NOT on a Monday afternoon.

Offically Visions of Atlantis is a Heavy Metal Band out of Austria. (Don't worry, they sing in English!) I think what I really like in this song is quality of the duet between Michele Guaitoli and Clémentine Delauney. And they were inspired by Nightwish, so there's that. Let me know what you think in the comments.

This is "Nothing Lasts Forever" by Visions of Atlantis from their 2019 album Wanderers.

Here's a link to the lyrics; just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.