24 August 2021

Armed Home Invaders Meet Armed Homeowner

They didn't expect armed resistance from the homeowner. VIDEO: PHX homeowner fires at armed robbers after camera warning

Video shows four men, some of who appear to be armed, kick in the front door. The victim got his handgun and fired multiple rounds towards the front door, and the suspects could be seen on the footage fleeing the area.

Fleeing the area = Ran like rabbits.

I know this is from a week ago, but I just stumbled across the video. Hat tip to LEO Affairs.

Here is a link to the secuity camera footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.