17 July 2021

Coastline

I have been listening to more of Buckethead's guitar playing, mostly through the Spotify playlist Buckethead Chill. It is pretty good, even if not all of it is too "chill." It mostly fits in very well in the evenings when I am reading and want music that it interesting, but has no lyrics to distract me from what I am reading. It doesn't always work out, as some of his music calls for paying more attention.

I found this song in that playlist. This song is actually chill. I like it a lot, but then I love Buckethead's guitar playing. And yes, he does in fact wear a bucket on his head. (I mentioned in a previous post that he was eccentric.)

While Buckethead isn't Stevie Ray Vaughn, I think you might like his playing as well.

This song is "Coastline" by Buckethead from his November, 2014 album Coaster Coat. The song is 11 minutes long, so grab a coffee, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.