10 May 2021

The Definition of Social Justice

The best one I've seen, anyway. And an indictment of the media. Chicago’s Unscrupulous Media Cooks up Another Fiction

This is a story of how the media in Chicago - but I would argue, nationwide - refuse to report any news that might make Progressive/Democratatic policies look bad. And you should click thru for that.

But here is the bit that I will highlight today.

Social justice is the code word for ignoring the problems the Left has created by refusing to enforce the law, and instead targeting police officers or others who direct attention away from the genuine problem of higher crime rates in certain neighborhoods. With at least 45 shot and 5 homicides this last weekend, focusing on anon-existent hate crime is all the media can do to distract from their complicity in the epic failure of Progressive policies.

And you really should read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.