06 February 2021

Hypocrisy, Thy Name Is Democrat

Do as I say, peon! Kerry: Private Jets are the Only Choice for 'Somebody Like Me' by Reagan McCarthy

Former Secretary of State John Kerry, President Biden’s newly-appointed Climate Czar, is under fire for displaying even more climate-related hypocrisy. While encouraging Americans to engage in climate-friendly habits, and to decrease their carbon footprint, Kerry took a private jet to receive an award for his work on climate, Fox News reported.

Hat tip to MaddMedic at Freedom Is Just Another Word... - Because I’m Special!!.

Whatever Kerry. Go eff yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.