11 January 2021

Deplatforming: The Next Level

Wombat-socho is finally seeing the Truth. Night Of The Digital Long Knives

The Left is giving Parler the same treatment they gave Gab, and it will get worse.

Every means short of actual physical violence will be used to drive them out of business. For that matter, after the Antifa/BLM riots of this past summer, it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Cuban-style “divine mobs” used to destroy server farms belonging to companies hosting websites deemed guilty of “sedition”, “incitement”, or whatever excuse people like Maxine Waters want to use.

Gee, you think? Hey WS, I don't think you're going to change the Left's mind by being all sad, and self-righteous. But then I'm cynical as hell.

People used to accuse Vox Day of being paranoid when he said these things a few years ago. What’s keeping me awake nights is that Vox might not have been paranoid enough.

In the words of John McClane, "Welcome to the party, Pal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.