15 November 2020

The 2020 Gun-buying Spree

Professor David Yamane at Gun Curious brings us some info on the Great Gun Buying Spree of 2020: Collected Works About

This post collects various blog posts, stories, and studies I have come across that I think have some value.

I don't need to give you the rundown on all of the things that caused the Spree, because when you click that link above, Professor Yamane will do that for me.

And you really should be reading his stuff. This post is on Gun Curious. There is also Gun Culture 2.0, which you can find in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.