11 October 2026

Offensive Comments

I get a lot of comments that are clearly trying to get my blog canceled.

I used to think that most of them were real racist assholes. Some of them probably are. I have come to see most of them as libtarded moonbats, who are trying to get me to post bullshit, so they can attack my blog. I get reported to Google on a somewhat regular basis, and the entire blog, and even the Politics and Guns page - link near the header, and in the sidebar - have been reported, because people talk about guns.

And there are two things the Moonbats hate.

  1. Freedom of Speech (How dare you say, or write, something I disagree with!)
  2. The Second Amendment (How dare you not rely on the state for everything, even your own safety!)

It you want to spew racial hatred, you can do that on your own time, but not on this blog. If you are not logged into Blogger (the admin site for Blogspot), there is a radio button in the upper, right-hand corner of this page that is labeled "Create Blog." Knock yourself out. You can spew all the hate you want, or at least all of the hate Google will let you get away with. (They have standards. The standards don't always make sense, but they do have them.)

Your racist rants/comments/quips/statements are not welcome here. They are the reason I instituted comment moderation. Well, that and the SPAM. On the whole, you and your ilk are much more annoying than the spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.