The Crime Prevention Research Center is compiling a list of legal, self-defense shootings. Defensive Gun Uses By People Legally Carrying Guns: 31 Cases During June 2026
Click thru for a list of media stories. These don't usually rise to the level of national media interest. I am convinced it is because they don't want to upset their narrative, but I am known to be cynical.
Why do they, or why do I, collect these stories? Because the Left loves to say that armed self-defense is something that never happens. Well, when someone says that, I can send them my link to the Self-defense label. I don't have a story per day, but it is close to one story every day, all year. More than 300 stories per year I would say. That is the point at which they usually start on the ad hominem insults. I consider that to be a victory.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.