03 October 2026

Another Mother Kills Her Child

This is getting to be a worrisome trend. Vivian Savella killed: Mother accused of killing 4-year-old girl amid custody battle in Houston, police and attorney say - ABC7 Los Angeles

The whole murder/failed-suicide thing is too common. I usually see it about ex-husbands, ex-girlfriends, ex-whatever. But I may need to start looking for stories about parents and their children.

I think suicide is a bad idea, but if you are bent on killing yourself, go ahead. Leave you ex and your kids out of it.

The family's attorney said in a statement that her dad trusted the courts, followed every order, and waited for the process to work.

Sources close to the family told ABC Houston affiliate KTRK that a family court judge had just granted custody of Vivian to her father, and she was supposed to be turned over to him Tuesday night.

There is a story there, but since it took place in family court, we will probably never know what it was. I know two men, who received custody of their kids from a court, though I only knew one of the ex-wives who lost custody. She was batshit crazy. And I do know other fathers who got custody of their sons, when those sons were teenagers and rebelling against their mothers.

I think what I am saying is that it isn't common for a father to get custody of a young child.

This took place in Houston, though I hold out little hope that even in Houston she will see anything close to Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.