05 September 2026

Saturday Roundup Addendum - 5 September

Wombat-socho is first with In The Mailbox: 09.04.26 (Early Evening Edition)

Vox Popoli: You Can’t Hate Boomers Enough
Cedar Sanderson: Lightly Toasted Marshmallow – Axis of Allies

Pixy Misa at Ambient Irony - Daily News Stuff 4 September 2026: Tigana Edition

Salesforce says it wasn't able to keep its profit margins up because it was spending too much on Claude AI. (The Register)
I really have to wonder what these guys are doing.

Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog - LinkSwarm For September 5, 2026

“Trump Urged to Surrender Quickly in Hormuz Before Success Becomes an Option.”
We can’t let American win in Iran because that might help Trump.

Wombat-socho again - In The Mailbox: 09.04.26 (Evening Edition)

Shot In The Dark: QED The Political Hat: Is Opposition To Flock Cameras Doubleplusungood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.