06 September 2026

Is Diversity Our Strength?

I don't think the two victims would agree with you. Who was [the crazed gunman]? Tucson gay bar shooting suspect had LGBT venues list

A shooting at a gay bar in Tucson, Arizona, is being investigated as a hate crime after it emerged the suspect was carrying a note that listed several LGBTQIA+ associated businesses, authorities said.

The shooting took place outside of Venture-N, at 12:30 AM.

Officers who responded to the shooting found all three men with gunshot wounds. The victims, identified as Vincent Anthony Siqueiros, 42, and Cameron Davis Capara, 33, both died at the scene, police said.

The crazed gunman was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Tucson Mayor Regina Romero called the shooting a “direct and devastating attack on our LGBTQ+ community.”

Gee, ya think?

And no, I won't publish the crazed gunman's name.

1 comment:

  1. Diversity works in some situations, e.g. software developmenr teams, design teams and more BUT There has to be a good deal of similarity in the underlying cultures. We do not see thts now.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.