12 September 2026

King of Coins

Lindsey Stirling is an artist whose music I have loved for a long time. (At least a decade.) ARKAI is an "electroacoustic duo." One plays the violin, the other plays the cello. They are apparently went to Juilliard together.

The music fits together very well.

This song is "King of Coins" by ARKAI & Lindsey Stirling. It was released 9 September as a video on YouTube. This is just the audio. I find most "official videos" distracting, and this one is more distracting than usual. It is easy enough to find if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.