From Wombat-socho: Better Late than Never
This is the second government program I've seen this month, that is listed as ahead of schedule. The other program was also notably under budget. Surely this is a sign of End Times, or something.
Speaking of the Nevada Security Site Advisory Board, we’re going to be closing up shop at the end of fiscal year 2027 since the environmental management & remediation that we’re providing oversight for is almost done, a year ahead of schedule. I’m going to miss being on the NSSAB; it’s been very educational in quite a few ways.
At least some good news is coming out of government.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.