HeyJackass! brings us August Wrap-up
We’re back. Sort of. More on that later. In the meantime, it would appear the city’s low-IQ retards never paused their low-IQ activities. Speaking of low-IQ retards, is the 🚨 Transfemicide State of Emergency 🚨 still in effect? We finally took delivery of our custom N95 masks from China and would prefer not to look stupid walking around if City Hall has already moved on to the next manufactured crisis.
The final count for August was 9 homicides by any means, with 168 shot and wounded.
As bad as that is, it is significantly better than the past few years.
Click thru for details like the demographics of the victims, the shot clock, the number of selfies, and #ShotInTheAss
And I'm glad that HeyJackass! is back. He was on a bit of a hiatus.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.