12 August 2026

Woman Murdered by Moroccan Boyfriend

Is anyone shocked that this is not being covered by any mainstream media outlet? Spanish Red Cross Volunteer Murdered by Moroccan Boyfriend - Hungarian Conservative

Paula Solanas de Miguel spent years helping young people recognize the warning signs of gender violence. On 31 July, the 27-year-old Red Cross volunteer was found bleeding to death on the floor of her flat in Santander, stabbed by her Moroccan boyfriend, whom she was trying to leave.

The hat tip goes to Paul Joseph Watson and his video It Happened Again.... (less than one minute.)

I miss Western Civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.