I'm not sure how I first ran across Lindsey Stirling. I know she was on America's Got Talent, and I've seen some of that, but only by way of YouTube. I wasn't really watching television in 2010, because I had moved aboard my boat, and I didn't have a television. But I really like her approach to the violin.
This song is "Untamed" by Lindsey Stirling. It is on her 2024 album Duality. She released an "official video" on Thursday, 25 June, which brought it to my attention again, and I haven't featured Stirling's music in a while.
And yes, I mentioned that there is an official video. This is not that. I find official videos distract from the music. Mostly. It is easy enough to find.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.