13 August 2026

Massachusetts Legalizes Infanticide

Lone Star Parson has thoughts. YOU UTTER DEMONS

Just in case you missed it, Massachusetts, which is a rich, liberal enclave in North East America, just signed into law a bill which permits abortion at the point of birth. Reflect on that. At. The Point. Of. Birth. As in, kill your baby as you give birth to it. There's no nuance here, no grey area, just sheer demonic infanticide.

This is not The Way.

I miss Western Civilization.

1 comment:

  1. Call it what it is; murder. This is a scheme to murder a child 'lawfully'.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.