22 August 2026

I'm Shocked! Shocked I Tell You! ...

Who knew that college students do drugs? Shocking. Penn State frat brothers charged with running cocaine trafficking ring - CBS Pittsburgh

Two Penn State University fraternities are at the center of a cocaine trafficking ring bust, leading to charges against 14 people, authorities announced on Monday.

Is the DA up for reelection this year or something? Or was this just a slow news day? I guess it is news if they operation was large, but really this strikes me as a dog-bites-man sort of story.

Thirteen of the people charged were Penn State students at or around the time of the alleged drug trafficking ring, from around 2023 to 2024, prosecutors said. The 14th defendant, Thomas Robinson's father, is accused of trying to conceal evidence and obstruct the investigation.

The only thing that surprises me is that the authorities went after them.

Gives new meaning to the term "Higher education."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.