28 August 2026

California Homeowner Disarms Home Invader

Self-defense rests on attitude, and it sounds like this guy had it in buckets. California Home Invader Disarmed by Resident, Killed With Own Gun

In the San Francisco area, not only did the gun control laws they love so much fail to keep a teenager disarmed, but his lack of knowledge led to fatal consequences for him.

This incident took place in Fremont, California, which is in the eastern part of the San Francisco Bay Area. Fremont is about a 15 mile drive north of San Jose, and about 25 mile drive south of Oakland.

The residents suffered "non-life-threatening injuries." In other words, it sounds like they got banged up in the altercation, but are otherwise fine.

Good on them, too.

While this sounds like a completely justifiable case of self-defense to me, I am not the prosecuting attorney in Alameda County, California. I have no idea how the prosecutor in that corner of the Bay Area feels about self-defense.

Self-defense is a human right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.