11 August 2026

25 Years of Instapundit

2001 was a long time ago. 25 Years of Blogitude - by Glenn Harlan Reynolds

InstaPundit turned 25 on Saturday.

I didn’t mean for it to last this long. When I started InstaPundit, it was just the latest in a series of Internet ventures, ranging from Internet radio stations, and bands, on MP3.com, to RaveRights.com, an electronic music civil-rights site I set up because the DEA was at the time prosecuting raves under the so-called “crack house law,” which criminalizes owning or operating a building for the purpose of taking drugs.

Click thru for Glenn Reynolds' reflections.

In the middle of 2001 was still thinking that I wanted my career in corporate America. By the middle of 2002 I was living on my boat in Florida. And in 2004, I was so angry about the election coverage in the lamestream media, that I started the first incarnation of this blog. It still exists, but I had to make it private. Too many broken/hijacked links for the folks at Alphabet. The Trolls kept reporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.