05 October 2024

Elemental

This song came up on social media recently. Tears For Fears became well known - in the US, anyway - with the release of their second album, Songs from the Big Chair, which came out in 1985. That gave us two hit singles, "Shout," and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." They are both good songs, but they were played until I was sick of them at the time. Today's song is from a later album.

For completeness, here is a link to the lyrics for "Elemental."

Welcome to the real world
I said, welcome to the real world

This is "Elemental" by Tears For Fears from their 1993 album Elemental. Though we have the remastered version. I believe that was done in 2022, but I can't find a definitive date on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.